Sunday 25 January 2015

norderhunter

All through my years of motion picture observing and electronics income, I have observed 1 pattern that I find type of amusing, and may possibly support clarify how we *cough* know who the Nerds are… Technologies. Say what you will about Nerds, nerds and engineering are practically interchangeable terms. Irrespective of what ever else they are fans of, nerds Adore their technological innovation, and are usually the initial to embrace the latest technological advances.Individuals, (and by folks, I imply in standard and not in certain), foster a enjoy/detest/concern relationship with engineering. When we 1st get a new technological gadget, we love it. We love our autos, computer systems, cell telephones, tablets, cameras, and all our gizmos and chirpy minor doodads that go along with modern lifestyle. After our gadget doesnt operate *just* as sought after, we get angry. We worry existence without them, and worry daily life with them. Individuals usually just take out their frustrations on harmless parts of digital products. (I when threw my mobile telephone across a room when I was fighting with my then-boyfriend. The telephone miraculously survived).


norderhunter






from norderhunter from The Down Journal

via The Down Journal website.

No comments:

Post a Comment